Celebrity resolutions for 2015
Even celebrities resolve to eat better and exercise more as the new year beckons. Here's a snapshot of what Aussie celebrities are resolving to do in 2015:
* SCOTT CAM, THE BLOCK HOST, WANTS TO TRIM HIS BELLY
"My new year's resolution, starting today, is to stop eating bread and try to reduce the size of my stomach.
* JOHANNA GRIGGS, HOUSE RULES HOST/BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS PRESENTER, WANTS TO KEEP FINDING TIME FOR FAMILY
"It's pretty much the same every year. To stay healthy and happy. Work hard but still find the time for the people I love.
* SARAH HARRIS, STUDIO 10 CO-HOST, WANTS TO BECOME A MUM
"I'm ridiculously clucky make of that what you will!"
* LIVINIA NIXON, NINE NEWS WEATHER PRESENTER, WANTS TO IMPROVE HER GAME
"Play more golf."
* LARRY EMDUR, MORNING SHOW CO-HOST, WANTS TO MAKE HIS 50TH YEAR THE BEST
"It's my 50th year so I'm setting out to make it my best year ever in all aspects: best year for my family, best year for my career, best year for me bring it on."
* AMANDA KELLER, THE LIVING ROOM HOST, ISN'T INTO SUPERFICIAL RESOLUTIONS
"Same as every year. To hold my stomach in, but at the same time to not care about such shallow things.
POSTCARDS PRESENTER REBECCA JUDD WANTS TO BAN MOBILE PHONES - SORT OF
"For an hour or two a night when we get home from work, putting our phones away and really being in the moment with our family."
* BRUCE MCAVANEY, SPORTS COMMENTATOR, WANTS ANOTHER GO AT YOGA
"I've looked up last year's resolution where I promised more yoga and pilates to make a 60 year old body feel 50 again. I never achieved that, so I'll have another go in 2015.
* MATT PRESTON, MASTERCHEF AUSTRALIA JUDGE, IS TAKING A CUE FROM HIS DAUGHTER
"When people are talking to me I will listen. I don't believe in resolutions but this is the one that my daughter Sadie decided I should make!"
* EDDIE MCGUIRE, COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB PRESIDENT AND HOT SEAT HOST, WANTS TO WORK HARD AND HELP OTHERS
"To work hard and win and try and make other people's lives a bit better.
* NELSON ASPEN, ENTERTAINMENT REPORTER SUNRISE, WANTS TO SING MORE
"My resolution for 2015 is to sing more often...I rediscovered my love for it this year at the Adelaide Cabaret Festival, so I want to commit to weaving that into my life along with my passions for work, running and being a good son/brother/partner/friend.
* JACKIE WOODBURNE, PLAYS SUSAN KENNEDY ON NEIGHBOURS
"Never make any...it can only end in tears!"