What Happened To This Woman's Face Is An Absolute Nightmare
Ewww this is too much!
Twitter urser, Katie Wright, has gone viral after popping what she thought was a pimple.
Unfortunately, for Katie, the pimple turned out to be a staph infection which had affected deep cellular tissue.
It was so bad that her face swelled up and she was rushed to the emergency room.
Katie took to Twitter to share her experience:
“Since it was on my face, there was a huge risk of it spreading to my brain or my eyes causing me to go blind,” she wrote.
According to Katie, the staph infection came from her eyebrow spooly, and while she had bee super strict about washing her face and beauty brushes, she had never washed that.
“If you wear make up PLEASE make that a step in your cleaning routine,' she wrote. “It's a small thing to do to avoid a painful, expensive and traumatising infection on your face.”
Poor girl! What a lesson!