How Much Snow Hit Canberra Suburbs This Morning?
By Georgia Duck
Man from Snowy Canberra
We usually get snow in Jindabyne or Perisher, but snow in the suburbs is a bit fresher.
Here are some pics from around the place, where snow has left a trace.
1. Out in the mud working, you have our admiration, meanwhile you tuned into your favourite station.
2. These cars were once black and red; maybe they’d be warmer parked in the shed.
3. First name...
4. Last name..
It’s like Canberra is a set for the Game of Thrones show.
5. Age may have affected Rose; but Jack Dawson still looks awesome.
6. Nothing better than an early morning jump; if you fly off you’ll land in a nice snow clump.
7. In this weather you need extra eyes on the road; this is not a day you want to get towed.
8. Look at all that snow on rooftops and hills; just don’t think of all the heating bills.
9. This little guy thinks this is a dupe; he will not go out there to…..snoop
10. The T-Rex wasn’t a fan of the ice age; they don’t need more, although it’s still a better option than a meteor.
As for snow, the forecast says that’s about it; which is good because we did not want to learn to knit.