White Christmas Slice Recipe
All this week 4KQ newsreader and baking extraordinaire, Jo Hayes, is sharing with us some of her favourite recipes from around the net.
Today, it's a White Christmas Slice recipe from taste.com.au that has our mouths watering...
500g white chocolate melts
1 1/2 cups rice bubbles
100g red glace cherries, halved
160g almonds, roasted, halved
1 cup (90g) desiccated coconut
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 30x20cm baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water - making sure the bowl doesn't touch the water.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients before pouring mixture into the prepared pan, pressing down with a large metal spoon.
- Refrigerate for four hours or until set.
- Turn slice onto a chopping board.
- Using a knife that has been dipped in hot water, cut into squares.
- Serve up and enjoy.
Find out more about this recipe at taste.com.au.