Body Lay In Hungry Jack's Toilet For Three Days
A man has died in the toilet of a Hungry Jack's restaurant and remained undiscovered for 3 days.
The incident happened in the Hungry Jack’s outlet at Wanneroo in Perth with police currently preparing a report for the coroner.
It is believed the man died after overdosing and his death is not treated as being suspicious.
It is unknown if he had dined at the restaurant before making use of the facilities.
The store was still open for business this afternoon.
A regular customer of the store told the ABC he was concerned the toilets had apparently not been checked for 72 hours.
"Three days is a long time for somebody to be locked in a toilet cubicle and for it not to be cleaned" he said.