With Kristen away on maternity leave, I’ve been filling in for her on air the last few weeks. In that time I decided it would be fun to help you guys get to know our current on air team better! Check out my Q and A below:
- Best thing about Canberra?
- First ever concert?
- Do you have any tattoos?
- If you could live anywhere in the world (other than Canberra) where would it be?
- Person you would most love to have dinner with?
- What’s better north side or south side?
- I love all the restaurants here and the Lake Burley Griffin walk
- Black Eyed Peas
- England (sounds gloomy), but I love the people, accents, and pubs over there
- Shane Warne.. So he could tell me all his war stories
- Southside so much better
- Best thing is its big enough to have good cinemas, but small enough that you don’t get knifed on your way home
- John Farnham, 1983, Whispering Jack Tour at Bruce stadium
- Yes, one on my right shoulder
- Perth, it’s beautiful and isolated
- Journalist Christopher Hitchens.. I love everything he stands for
- North Side
- Best thing about Canberra, SPRING!
- Midnight oil, 1984 at Horden Pavilion
- Just one!
- Anywhere there is a beach
- Bon Scott from ACDC
- South side