Canberrans will be able to ‘get loose at the Moose’ again for the first time in three months this Friday night thanks to a significant easing of COVID restrictions.
The next step in the ACT’s COVID roadmap was brought forward by 2 weeks following a quicker than expected vaccine take up, more than 95% of people aged 12+ are now double jabbed.
Here’s what is now allowed in the ACT:
- Nightclubs are back and dancing allowed
- Drinking while standing is permitted
- Face masks only need to be worn in high-risk settings
- No limit on outdoor gatherings and household visits
- Entertainment venues with fixed seating return to 100% capacity
- Hospitality and Retail operate with a 1 per 2sqm density
A full list of the changes can be found online here.