It’s official, Kingsley ‘Awesome’ chips really are the best in town.
The iconic crinkle cut fries have been named as the Best Hot Chips in the ACT in this year’s Wotif Uniquely Aussie Awards.
The annual awards, now in their fourth year, celebrate quintessential travel experiences while uncovering the country’s best local secrets as voted by travellers.
Other ‘uniquely Australian’ gongs up for grabs included the search for Country charm, cheesy jaffles and creamy vanilla slices.
See which spots made the top of the list in the ACT:
- Best Hot Chips: Kingsleys Chicken
- Best Jaffle: Intra Cafe, Campbell
- Best Vanilla Slice: Dobinsons Bakery
- Best Country Pub: The Dickson Tradies
- Best Hotel Pool: Knightsbridge Hotel, Kingston
- Best National Park: Booderee National Park (Jervis Bay)