Kate & Nige are going to put Canberrans to the test every Thursday, with a specific themed quiz for the Thousand Dollar Minute.
This week the theme was The Simpsons.
Self-confessed Simpsons fan Brad from Turner was put to the test, let’s see how you go!
- “A noble spirit embiggins the smallest man” is the motto of which Springfield historical figure?
- On which street do the Simpsons live?
- Con artist Lyle Lanley sold what faulty item to the town of Springfield?
- What colour is the necklace that Marge wears?
- In which year did the Simpsons debut on US TV?
- Robert Terwilliger is better known as whom?
- Milhouse’s Dad Kirk records a demo song after his divorce. What’s it called?
- What’s Homer’s middle name?
- Which US Band shares its name with Radioactive man’s sidekick?
To hear the answers, and see how well you know the Simpsons, listen here: