Thursday, 20th October
- A verdict in the trial of Bruce Lehrmann could be handed down as soon as today.
- New laws decriminalizing the possession of small amounts of illegal drugs in the ACT are expected to pass the Assembly today.
- Putin has declared martial law in four regions of annexed Ukraine, giving police more powers.
- Medibank is the latest culprit of a cyberattack, with 4 million customer details at stake.
- The Real Republic Australia group has released a discussion paper asking Australians what kind of republic they’d Australia to become.
- The warm weather was good while it lasted, but showers and thunderstorms are expected to return today.
Get those details and more in the update below
While you’re here, check out the Sports News Headlines.