Thursday 2 June 2022
- A US court has ruled in favour of Johnny Depp in the defamation case with Amber Heard.
- Australia’s new Regional Development, Local Government and Territories Minister is keen to see infrastructure across the CBR Region improve.
- ACT Government begins work behind the scenes on facilitate debate on Voluntary Assisted Dying.
- Aussie families set to be $700 a month worse of by Christmas due to inflation.
- Liberal MLA will spend her last day in the ACT Assembly before resigning from politics.
- Today marks 60’s since Canberra’s first TV station began broadcasting
Listen to all those details and more below: