Thursday 16 June 2022
- Australia’s energy crisis makes its way to the Nation’s Capital, Canberrans asked to cut back usage.
- An emergency meeting to be held between Government, Generators and Unions of the energy shortage.
- Water bills in Canberra are decreasing from next month.
- Australia will submit a more ambitious climate target to the United Nations
- Two in three Aussie adults still haven’t had their third COVID jab.
- Scott says ‘Yes’ after skywriting proposal in Canberra
Listen to all those details and more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.