Friday, 11 November
- Today is Remembrance day, an opportunity to remember those who died or suffered for Australia’s causes.
- The Government has been criticized by The Opposition for not doing enough to help Medibank customers whose data has been stolen.
- Woolworths has denied its been hacked after customers noticed an issue with their everyday rewards cards.
- A male contraception is being trialed, it uses a gel injection to provide patients with a temporary vasectomy.
- We’re being warned of a fourth covid wave, with less than half of the population having had four jabs.
- Toddlers are taking a toll on parents, with 5 million tantrums taking place in Australia every day.
Get those details and more in the latest update:
While you’re here check out the Sports Report: