Tuesday, 8 November
- Medibank hackers have reportedly threatened to post customers’ personal information after the insurance said they would not pay the ransom yesterday.
- The UN has said the world is on a ‘highway to climate hell’, urging China and the US to work together to reduce emissions.
- The Transport Workers Union is concerned about rising fuel costs, saying small businesses are going bust.
- Schools have been warned to keep an eye out for asthma attacks, due to rising pollen
- Canberra Avenue is where you’re most likely to get in a crash, according to AAMI Insurance Data.
- The hornbags are back!! The Kath and Kim: Our Effluent Life will air next Sunday on 7.
Get all those details in the update below:
While you’re here check out the latest Sports News Headlines: