Thursday 27 October,
- Opposition Leader Peter Dutton will deliver his budget reply tonight, he’s already told Sky he thinks the Albanese Government have failed to deliver their election promises.
- The Energy Users Association is calling for a cap on gas prices to cope with soaring power prices.
- House prices in Canberra have decreased in the past quarter, but they’re still the second most expensive in the country behind Sydney.
- A Hepatitis C treatment center is opening up in Turner, providing relief to those suffering with the illness.
- The biggest lotto prize in Aussie History is up for grabs tonight, with a whopping $160 million in the Powerball.
- US Ambassador Caroline Kennedy has immersed herself in Aussie culture, heading to Bunnings to grab a sausage sanga over the weekend.
Get those details and more in the update below
While you’re here check out The Sports News Headlines