Monday 24th October.
- An 18th person has died on Canberra roads over the weekend, the highest annual road death toll since 2010.
- The wild weather is set to stay, after 50 mils fell over the weekend we’re expecting another 25 mils today.
- The budget gets handed down tomorrow with $21 billion expected in savings.
- Despite Rishi Sunak being the front-runner for the top job in the UK, with Bojo stepping aside.
- The Australian Masters is coming to Canberra, with 10,000 people tipped to turn out for the festival.
- According to a new ANU study, women in senior positions aren’t trusted by the people they work with.
Get those details and more in the update below:
While you’re here check out the Sports Headlines