Thursday 9 June 2022
- Australia’s energy ministers met in an emergency meeting overnight to discuss the country’s energy crisis.
- The ACT Government has defended its nurse to patient ratios as it continues the rollout of a phased ratio program.
- One person is killed and several others injured after a car drove into a crowd in Germany.
- The ACT Council of Social Services is stressing the need for supports as the cost of living continues to rise.
- Disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein is set to face two new charged of indecent assault over an incident in the UK 26 years ago.
- Sir David Attenborough receives a second knighthood, 37 years after his first.
Listen to all those details and more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.