Thursday 28 July 2022
- ACT Minister for Health Rachel Stephen-Smith is encouraging Canberrans to continue wearing masks
- Treasurer Jim Chalmers is delivering the Economic Outlook today
- Australia is offering displaced Ukrainians a visa pathway, giving them the right to work and study here
- The youngest First Nations woman to be elected to Parliament, Jana Stewart, says Australia is on the right track to reconciliation
- Proposed changes to ACT Rental Laws will allow potential renters to offer above asking price, despite the legislation banning landlords and agents doing the same
- According to Domain’s housing report Canberra is still the second most expensive city to buy a home in Australia
- After 37 years, the final episode of Aussie soap Neighbours airs tonight.
Listen to all those details and more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.
While you’re here, check out today’s Sports News: