Tuesday 19 July 2022
- Concerns raised over plans to ban fuel-powered cars in the ACT by 2035
- Australia scores badly on a report into the state of the Environment – outlining the impacts of climate change and species extinction
- Global oil prices improve slightly with hopes that will continue ahead of the reinstating of the Fuel Excise tax from the end of September
- Records look set to break as an intense heatwave continues across the UK and parts of Europe
- More than half a million people roll up their sleeves for the fourth COVID jab after eligibility was expanded last week
- Potatoes are the latest grocery item to join the list of items were set to be paying more for in the coming months
Listen to all those details and more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.
While you’re here – why not check out the very latest in Sports News?