Thursday 14 July 2022
- Health authorities insist the risk to the community is low following the confirmation of two monkeypox cases in the ACT.
- Canberra remains the most expensive city to rent a house or unit in across Australia
- PM Anthony Albanese has met with his Solomon Island counterpart, putting tensions aside, after the signing of a controversial security pact with China.
- There’s calls to suspense flight or introduce quarantine periods for people entering Australia from Bali amid an outbreak of foot and mouth disease.
- Transport Canberra is hoping to recruit more female and diverse drivers as it looks to ramp up bus services across Canberra.
- $70 Million is being spent on roads across the Monaro region, including upgrades to the Monaro Highway and Kings Highway to Braidwood.
Listen to all those details and more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.