Wednesday, 26th October
- The Treasurer says there are hard days to come following the budget yesterday. Electricity prices will jump 50% while wages will remain stagnant.
- ACT will be home to a National Security Office Precinct in Barton, as well as $86 million allocated to help get the light rail from the city to Commonwealth Park.
- The jury in the Bruce Lehrmann sexual assault trial will reconvene today to consider a verdict.
- UK PM Rishi Sunak has moved into 10 Downing St, saying he’s not daunted by the challenge ahead of him.
- A new scam is doing the rounds, with scammers using robocalls pretending to be from Canberra Health, if you receive a call hang up.
- Have you seen a UFO? Nasa may be calling your number, as they’re setting up a panel to study UFOs for the first time in history.
Get those details and more in the update below
While you’re here check out The Sports News Headlines