Look at MOI! Now I’ve got one word for you, research!
New data, released by Nutri-Grain has found which iconic duos Australians feel best embody our national spirit, and unsurprisingly, the foxy ladies from Fountain Lakes took out the number one spot!
6 million people said Kath and Kim were our most iconic duo, with Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban and the Hemsworth Brothers tied for second.
While National Treasure, Kylie Minogue was featured on the list twice. First with Neighbours co star Jason Donovan and then alongside fellow singer sister Danni Minogue.
Here’s the full list:
- Kath and Kim (31%)
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban (13%)
- Chris and Liam Hemsworth (13%)
- Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness (11%)
- Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan (8%)
- Kylie and Dannii Minogue (4%)
- Mr Squiggle and Miss Pat (4%)
- Kyle and Jackie O (3%)
- The Veronicas (2%)
- Karl & Susan Kennedy (1%)