Friday, 28 October
- The Opposition has replied to the federal budget, Peter Dutton saying its broken election promises.
- Prime Minister, Anthoney Albanese has met up with new UK PM Rishi Sunak.
- A Federal and State buyback scheme has been launched in ravaged communities in Northern NSW.
- The RSPCA is reminding us, if we can’t look after our pets we should surrender them, it follows the death of a malnourished dog.
- Another rate hike is on the cards, as inflation continues to soar.
- Bunnings is having a sausage sizzle today to raise money for Salvos, who are providing support to flood victims.
Get those details in the update below:
While you’re here check out The Sports News Headlines