Friday 3 June 2022
- Australia pays tribute to the Queen as Jubilee celebrations begin in the UK.
- The Federal Government considering interventions amid a potential energy shortage down under.
- More details emerge about the US’s latest mass shooting, this time at a medical office in Oklahoma.
- Amber Heard’s lawyer says she won’t be able to pay the multi-million dollar judgment awarded to Depp in the pair defamation trial.
- Russia’s invasion of Ukraine nears the 100 day mark.
- A gender neutral terminology introduced into ACT laws and regulations
Listen to all those details are more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.