Monday, 3rd October 2022
- Federal Government is getting frustrated with Optus, claiming the telco hasn’t been transparent about the scale of the breach.
- Ukraine has claimed a victory, after the eastern town of Lyman was fully cleared of Russian forces.
- the AFP has seen a rise in ‘Air rage’ across all of our Airports, 34 at Canberra Airport.
- Double Demerits have led to three drivers having their licenses suspended.
- A stampede at a soccer stadium in Indonesia has led to 125 people dying and hundreds injured, Gianni Infantino has called it a tragedy
- Researchers at ANU have uncovered a protein that makes cancer cells visible to the immune system, giving the body the chance to fight back.
- Nightfest wrapped up last night, but don’t fret, Floriade won’t finish up till the 16th.
- The record for the fastest marathon by a man in handcuffs has been broken by David Henson, who ran the London Marathon with his hands cuffed.
Get those details and more in the update below:
While you’re here, listen to all of today’s Sports News: