Thursday, 29 September 2022.
- Canberrans affected by the Optus cyber attack will be contacted by the telco by Friday. Those who’ve had both license numbers leaked will get a new license for free.
- A Federal ICAC will be debated in Parliament this week, with local MP Andrew Leigh expressing support for the motion.
- Local servos taking advantage of the end of the fuel excise tax cut have been put on watch, with the Consumer watchdog monitoring retail increases.
- The Florida Coast is getting battered by Hurricane Ian, having already gone through Cuba, Orlando is bracing for possible tornados
- Today is National Police Remembrance Day, with a dawn service followed by a march across Kings avenue at 4 this afternoon, several have been closed.
- Today is the first day of Mango season, with Aussies expected to eat a near 180 million mangoes over the next few months.
Get those details and more below:
While you’re here, listen to all of today’s Sports News: