Tuesday 11 October,
- Cities around Ukraine have been rocked by a wave of missile attacks, with dozens killed and hundreds injured.
- We could see energy costs jump by 35% in 2023, according to Alinta energy.
- ACT Police are urging us to drive safely, after the deaths of two teen girls over the weekend.
- The rain is set to return along the coast from tomorrow, with Queanbeyan, Molonglo, Murrumbidgee residents advised to be on watch for flooding.
- We could be seeing plants on the moon in 2025! New ANU research seeks to understand how plants would fare on the moon.
Get those details and more in the update below:
While you’re here check out the Sports news headlines