Wednesday, 12th October
- Today marks 20 years since the Bali Bombings, the attack was the largest loss of Australian life due to an act of terror.
- Thousands of people will have their Robodebt thrown out and their debts wiped, as the royal commission into the scheme continues.
- the AFPA is calling for an interdependent review into bail and sentencing in the ACT following a crash over the weekend that caused the death of two teen girls.
- the ACCC says it receives 600 complaints about Optus a day, following the data breach.
- Queanbeyan teachers are striking for better pay.
- King Charles III’s coronation day is set for May 6th.
- Carrie Bickmore is stepping down from the project, after 14 years as co-host.
- Canberra’s multiculturalism is about to be law, with a new bill being introduced that enshrines inclusivity and diversity.
- Australia’s favorite kid’s band, the Wiggles, are getting their own documentary!
Get those details ion the update below:
While you’re here check out the Sports News Headlines: