Monday 14, November
- After an alleged incident at Canberra Hospital, an 18-year-old man has been charged with murder.
- A bomb has rocked the streets of Istanbul, it’s unknown if this was a terrorist attack.
- The G20 Summit starts today, with Anthony Albanese hoping to catch up with Chinese President Xi Jinping.
- Medibank could face legal action, after 9.7 million customers had their details stolen.
- Canberra Liberals believe new Drug Decriminalization laws in the Capital could lead to more deaths and crime.
- Australia has seen a total fertility lift in the past year, with many pointing to lockdowns as the cause.
- With Christmas just around the corner, Christmas in the City has gotten underway.
Get those details in the latest update:
While you’re here check out the Sports News Headlines.