Wednesday, 9 November
- The suspected Medibank hacker has released customers’ data on the dark web.
- The US mid-term voting has opened up, with the Republicans needing 5 seats to take the house.
- Cop 27 is off to a roaring start, with developing countries putting loss and damage front and center.
- The Government will start to roll out specialized endometriosis and pelvic pain clinics across the country.
- Canberra’s average life expectancy is higher than the national average according to the latest ABS stats.
- Redcycle, the soft plastic recycling company whose bins are at Woolies and Coles has fallen apart, after it was revealed they were storing the plastics in warehouses instead of recycling them.
- The Jetty will be returning to Lake Burley Griffin from tomorrow.
Get all those details and more in the update below:
While you’re here check out the Sports News Headlines