Monday 11 July 2022
- Novak Djokovic claims the Wimbledon final.
- Infrastructure upgrades announced ahead of the ACT budget.
- Antiviral COVID pills become available today for millions more Australians.
- 4th COVID vaccine dose now available to those aged 30 and over.
- Boris Johnson likely to be replaced as UK Prime Minister in September.
- A new study has identified the grocery items that have decreased in price over the past few months, despite inflation.
Catch all those details and more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.