Tuesday 5 July 2022
- Interest rates expected to increase again as the Reserve Bank meets this afternoon.
- The flood emergency continues in parts of New South Wales as 97 rescues were carried out by authorities overnight.
- Labor backbenchers from the ACT and Northern Territory to introduce bill to overturn ban on Voluntary Assisted Dying.
- Six people killed in the United States during 4th of July shooting.
- ACT Government can’t rule out the return of mask mandates as COVID numbers reach record levels in Canberra.
- Purchase limits reintroduced at Woolworths as demand for tissues surges.
- Prostate cancer overtakes breast cancer as the most common cancer diagnosis in Australia.
Listen to all those details and more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.