Thursday, 25 August 2022.
- The PM is reportedly considering extending the fuel excise cut, that’s set to end at the end of October
- The Robodebt Royal Commission is set to be announced today. The failed scheme cost Australians more than $750 million
- Canberra’s fire rating for the coming months has been listed as below normal, following heavy rain.
- Facebook’s glitch yesterday afternoon had many thinking they’d been hacked, the issue’s since been fixed.
- Moneybox cases are set to surge this summer, with authorities struggling to find the best way to distribute vaccines
- 15 people have been killed in a Russian air strike on a Ukrainian train station. Today marks 31 years of independence from Russia.
- You’ll soon be able to ride an e-scooter in Woden and Gungahlin from next month
- Sephora will open it’s first Canberra store at the Canberra Centre today
- Today is Daffodil Day, one in two Australians will be diagnosed with cancer.
Listen to all those details and more here:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by selecting ‘Mix Canberra News’ on your smart speaker.
While you’re here, listen to all of today’s Sports News below: