Thursday, 1st September 2022.
- The Jobs and Skills Summit kicks off today with government, industry and union representatives in attendance
- The Australian Medical Association is concerned there’s a lack of evidence supporting COVID restriction changes.
- Chris Dawson is applying for bail today. NSW police are still working to locate his wife, Lyn’s remains.
- House prices have fallen over the last month, according to two reports released today.
- The Government has released a review into Australia’s Cosmetic surgery underworld, handing 16 reviews down.
- Swooping season is upon us, there’s already been 100 reported magpie swoops this year.
- There’s reports the Queens health is deteriorating, she’s not travelling to hold an audience with outgoing PM Boris Johnson.
- A highway in the US has faced a saucy situation after a truck left alfredo sauce drenching the road
Get all those details and more in the update below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by selecting ‘Mix Canberra News’ on your smart speaker.
While you’re here, listen to all of today’s Sports News: