Thursday, 8 September 2022
- The only survivor of the horror crash that killed 5 teens, has been charged with dangerous driving occasioning death and will face court today.
- Labors emission reduction climate change bill is expected to pass today, writing a 43% cut in emissions into law.
- Experts have raised concerns over the nation wide move from daily reporting on COVID to weekly.
- The Capital City Mayors and our Chief Minister will be meeting in Canberra today to discuss issues facing our capital cities.
- We’re being reminded to check in on our community as part of R U Okay day.
- The Capital’s Little Eagle have been found to escape to Northern Queensland during winter, according to new research.
Get all those details and more in the update below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by selecting ‘Mix Canberra News’ on your smart speaker.
While you’re here, listen to all of today’s Sports News: