Wednesday, 21 September 2022
- NSW and QLD are scrapping masks on public transport, with only the ACT and Victoria keeping the requirement.
- The memorial for Queen Elizabeth II at Parliament House tomorrow will begin at 11, with a screening at Federation Hall.
- The Federal Government is adamant that fuel prices won’t immediately jump after the fuel exercise comes to an end next week.
- David Pocock is calling on the Government to extend the number of sitting days, saying its not enough time to debate and vote on important bills.
- Canberra Liberals want the ACT Government to improve early warning systems for sick children in Canberra Hospital.
- NSW will have Double Demerits until Sunday, the ACT has not put the penalizing system into place.
Get all those details and more in the update below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by selecting ‘Mix Canberra News’ on your smart speaker.
While you’re here, listen to all of today’s Sports News: