Thursday 11 August 2022
- China has ended a weeks worth of military drills around Taiwan but tensions remain high
- A Russian air base has been bombed with Ukraine claiming responsibility
- More than 70 new electric vehicle charging stations will be built across the ACT
- Unions are unsurprised that Opposition Leader Peter Dutton won’t be attending the Jobs and Skills summit next month
- A new virus in China has infected 35 people
- Australian researchers say they’re close to a test and treatment for long COVID.
- Olivia Newton-John’s daughter, Chloe says her mother is ‘free’ after passing with cancer earlier this week
- The iconic 2000s ‘You wouldn’t steal a car’ ad may have caused more people illegally download films and TV shows according to new research
Listen to the latest news below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.
While you’re here, check out all of today’s Sports News below: