Friday, 5th August 2022
- Rain may have eased but the wild weather is still being felt across the region. The SES have received 215 calls for help since the rains began.
- Half a million Moneypox vaccines have been secured by the Federal Government, we’ve had 58 cases nationwide.
- Australia is facing an ADHD medication shortage, alongside asthma and antidepressants
- Territory Health Minister Rachel Stephen-Smith has written to her federal counterpart urging them to make abortions free across the country
- The Legislative assembly has announced an inquiry into dangerous driving
- For the first time since 2019 Nightfest is back, the night time accompaniment of Floriade will kick off in late September
- It’s International Beer day
Listen to the details and more here:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.
While you’re here, check out all of today’s Sports News as well: