Thursday, 3 November
- Thousands across the nation paid their respects to Perth teen Cassius Turvey, the 15-year-old was allegedly murdered in October.
- The PM has remained tight-lipped on when electricity prices will drop, with prices expected to jump 20% in the coming weeks.
- The age of minimum criminal responsibility is set to rise to 14 in the ACT in the next three years.
- There are renewed calls for the ACT to stop using Spit hoods.
- Lake Burley Griffiths paddle boats are back in action with a new look.
- Taronga Zoo is still trying to figure out how 5 lions escaped their enclosures yesterday.
- The race that stops the nation? apparently not so much, viewership of the Melbourne cup was down 20% this year.
Get those details and more in the update below:
Get the Sports News Headlines here: