Wednesday, 2 November
- Canberra’s Melbourne Cup races could soon be a thing of the past, An ACT Government planning document includes an option that scraps the Thoroughbred Park racecourse.
- Vladimir Putin’s health is apparently in decline, the Russian leader has reportedly been diagnosed with Parkinsons and Cancer.
- Rates have increased, with the official cash rate rising by 2.85%.
- Medical bodies are rallying for a climate change and well-being strategy as more Australians are affected by extreme weather events.
- We’re waiting longer at emergency departments to get treatment, with less than 40% being seen on time.
- Canberra Liberals say Canberrans are being left in the dark on the date of delivery of the Light ail Second Construction.
- A lotto winner in China has collected his $46 million prize in a bright yellow costume, even hiding the money, to ensure his family doesn’t become lazy.
Get all those details in the update below
While you’re here check out The Sports News Headlines