Tuesday 7 June 2022
- The Reserve Bank of Australia is meeting today to consider another rise to interest rates.
- Canberra avoids an electricity price hike.
- Prime Minister Anthony Albanese continues his visit of Indonesia.
- The ACT Opposition wants to see more transparency in the planning and build of Light Rail stage 2A.
- One mad is dead following a tour bus crash in Central Australia.
- Lettuce shortage forces food chains to get creative.
- Canberra ranked one of Australia’s top travel destinations this winter.
Listen to all those details are more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.