Tuesday 2 August 2022
- The ACT Budget is being handed down this afternoon with Health to take the biggest slice of the pie amid the Territory’s growing population’
- The Reserve Bank is meeting this afternoon where the country’s official interest rate is expected to be risen again
- The ACT Greens are pushing for a bolder approach to drug decriminalisation in the Territory.
- At least 35 people are dead after flooding in the US
- The Ford Escort driven by Princess Diana is going under the hammer
- Aussies living in regional parts of the country are happier than those in the cities
Listen to all those details and more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.
While you’re here, catch up on today’s Sports News: