Wednesday, 5 October 2022,
- Federal Treasurer Jim Chalmers will keep cost of living pressures in mind when the budget comes around 3 weeks from now.
- Telstra and NAB staff have had their details hacked, and uploaded to the dark web.
- Bruce Lehrman’s trial, for allegedly raping Brittnay Higgins continues, Higgins gave evidence yesterday.
- The Royal Institute of GPS is concerned we’re running out of GPs and is holding an emergency meeting here in Canberra.
- New data suggests we’re paying too much to use our electricity, with companies making profits two-thirds higher than they should have been in the past 7 years.
Get all those details in the update below
While you’re here, check out the sports news headlines