Wednesday, 16 November
- Local Polish radio stations have reported Russian missiles have hit Poland, as a member of NATO it’s unclear if there will be any response.
- The PM held discussions with the Chinese President overnight at the G20 in Bali, describing the meeting as positive and constructive.
- Donald Trump is set to make a ‘big announcement’ today, with many speculating he’ll be running for President in 2024.
- Medicare will hold its annual general meeting today, with shares dropping $1 since the cyber attacks.
- Legal Aid ACT says they won’t be paying any ransom after clients’ private information was hacked earlier this month.
- Canberra is set to have one of Australia’s most sustainable suburbs, Jacka will be all-electric and solar-powered.
- Sea Planes could soon be landing on Lake Burley Griffin, with the NCA providing an updated timeline on the planned flight service.
- The Paris Olympic mascot has been unveiled, a hat wearing joggers, with the Paralympic mascot wearing a runner’s blade, the first mascot with a visible disability.
Get all those details and more in the latest update:
While you’re here check out the latest Sports News Headlines.