Monday, 21 November
- 5 people are dead and 18 are wounded, after a gunman opened fire on a nightclub in Colorado, USA.
- The community is being thanked after an axe-wielding man was stopped by patrons at a Cafe in Tuggeranong.
- Ministers may be in for a few more days of work, as Anthony Albanese promises to pass the Industrial Reforms Bill before 2023.
- Disability workers will protest at Old Parliament House today, calling for equal pay and training.
- It could soon be a bit harder to sign up for buy now pay later services, the Government is considering introducing credit checks.
- A new learning center focused on Canberra’s flora and fauna has opened up at Mulligans Flat, called Wildbark.
- A weather warning for strong winds has been issued for the ACT, with gusts of more than 90 km/h expected.
Get all those details and more here:
While you’re here check out the Sports News Headlines