Monday 4 July 2022
- PM Anthony Albanese visits Ukraine amid Russian invasion.
- NSW Flooding event claims one life as evacuation orders remain in place.
- The ACT’s Shadow Ministry receives a reshuffle following Giulia Jones departure from Territory Politics.
- Australia is scrapping vaccine mandate for international travellers.
- The Reserve Bank will meet tomorrow where it’s expected the official cash rate will be increased again.
- Health experts push for the return of mask mandates across the country.
Listen to all those details and more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.