Tuesday 28 June 2022
- CIT suspends internal audit over ‘questionable’ contracts as the ACT Integrity Commission launches its own investigation.
- The number of Millennials now match the number of Baby Boomers living in Australia according to new census data
- PM Anthony Albanese arrived in Madrid for NATO Summit
- At least 13 killed in latest Russian attack on a Ukraine shopping centre.
- Rallies continue in the US and in Australia over the decision to overturn the right to abortion.
- Australia’s newest MPs prepare for their first day in Parliament.
- The Federal Government considers increasing the number of weeks of paid parental leave dads can access.
- Canberra shivers through a chilly morning, with temps feeling almost as low as -10 degrees.
Listen to all those details and more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.