Wednesday 29 June 2022
- Ghislaine Maxwell has been sentenced to 20 years behind bars for for her involvement in helping Jeffery Epstein sexually abuse teenage girls.
- The ACT Opposition is calling for more to be done to help Canberrans access new land for housing in the Territory.
- New Census data reveals there are more than 1 Million homes currently sitting empty across the country, despite many struggling to find places to rent.
- PM Anthony Albanese has begun meeting with European counterparts in Spain.
- The search for survivours in Ukraine continues after a shopping centre was struck by Russian forces earlier this week.
- At least 3 people have died after a train derailed in the United States.
- A development site along Northbourne Avenue has sold for more than $59 Million at auction.
Listen to those details and more below:
You can stay up to date with all the latest news throughout the day, wherever you get your podcasts or by asking your smart speaker to “Play Mix Canberra News”.